Thursday, April 5, 2007

TagTeam: Urkel & Screech vs. The 3 Stooges

It's a tag team grudgematch! Specifically, today's is a grudgematch between generations of social outcasts. On one side, we have the more 'modern' Steve Urkel and Screech Powers. On the other side, representing the older generation, we have Larry, Moe, and Curly (sorry all you Shemp fans)

Yes, it's nerds vs. stooges today. Put these fictional characters in a hypothetical ring and let the tag team grudgematch begin.

Reminder:I'm always taking suggestions. Let me know what kind of matchups you'd like to see. Go ahead and email me at dailygrudgematch @ gmail.com. Because as I said to Dolores Montenegro in "Calling All Quakers," have it your way, baby!

Discuss.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

I'm not capable of rendering a fair judgement here because of my disdain for all parties involved.

Screech has been in the news lately in ways that I wish I could block from my memory. I still feel nauseous when I think about it. If you don't know what I'm talking about, count yourself lucky and go on with your life.

The Three Stooges have always baffled me, but I guess I'm not a big fan of the physical comedy. My wife, on the other hand, probably would love the 3 Stooges because nothing delights her more than watching me slip, fall, bonk my head, etc.

Thus, I abstain from the vote.

April 5, 2007 at 12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently Screech has resorted to begging for money. I kid you not:

http://www.getdshirts.com/the_story.php



Yeah, the Three Stooges were never this hilariously pathetic. Screech wins, with or without Urkel.

April 5, 2007 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Lane said...

I'm not counting the fact that Dustin Diamond was in celebrity boxing and professional wrestling. Just going with Screech's character, I have to say it's an easy victory for the Stooges, who, if they can get organized enough to attack as a group (in doubt, yes) can really do some damage. Their pain thresholds are really astounding, and they could absorb whatever pathetic moves Screech and Urkel could come up with. Unless of course Urkel could build some sort of "scientific" contraption that transformed him into a ninja.

April 5, 2007 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger YourFriendMark said...

You shouldn't have put Urkel and Screech together. Urkel could have taken all of them. But once you put Urkel and Screech in one team, now it's all screwed up.

April 6, 2007 at 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]